Avast Online Security Chrome
Avast Chrome Online Security is a plugin for Chrome browser, which helps you to keep your data safe. With the help of the plugin, you can view the rating of any website. It prevents websites from collecting your data and tracking your browsing history through cookies. You will be warned of malicious websites or links even before you open them. Avast Chrome Online Security prevents cyberattacks and avoids malicious websites. You can spot trackers, and you will get safer search results based on the feedback of 400 million users.
- Go to the official Avast website to add the plugin to your browser.
- Select the Avast Security plugin and click on the Add to Chrome button.
- Otherwise, go to the Chrome Web Store from your browser.
- Type Avast Online Security in the Search section. Then, click on the Add to Desktop option.
- When you activate the plugin, you will be protected from all online threats.
- You can browse safely with the Avast Security plugin.
Avast Online Security Firefox
Avast Firefox Online Security will give you full protection against malware and phishing attacks. If you are visiting an untrusty site with a bad reputation, you are warned immediately to avoid hackers stealing your data. It is used by 400 million users all over the world, and you can also report phishing websites by marking them (by clicking the thumbs down icon). It blocks cookies that track you while browsing.
- Open the Firefox browser and go to the add-ons section.
- Type Avast Online and add the extension to your browser.
- Once you have added the plugin, your data will be protected while making online banking.
- To check the rating of a website, just hover over the link to check the rating of our website.
- You don’t have to care about browsing after installing the Avast Firefox Security extension.
- Avast Firefox Online Security performs an analysis and protects you while you are surfing the internet.