Avira Installation Error 2753
How To Fix Avira Installation Error Code 2753?
Avira installation error code 2753 may occur when you try to install Avira on your Windows computer due to several reasons. You can carry out the following fixes to resolve the issue.
Fix 1 :Checking Windows Installer
- Simultaneously press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, type ‘service.msc’ in the Run field.
- Find the Windows installer option from the list of services displayed and double-click it.
- In the Windows Installer Properties window, go to the General tab.
- Ensure that the Service Status is Started.
- If you see the Service Status to be stopped, click the Start button followed by OK.
If you still see the Avira installation error code 2753, proceed to re-register the Windows installer by following the steps below.
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and R keys together.
- Now, in the Run field, type MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER.
- Once the installer unregisters, re-register it by typing MSIEXEC /REGSERVER.
- Try installing your package and check if the issue has been resolved.
Fix 2 :Try restoring the System to a Previous State
A system restore can undo recent system changes and take back the Windows Operating System to the previous state, which helps the system to work normally.
- Go to the Start menu, type ‘System Restore’ in the search box, and press ‘Enter.’
- In the ‘System Restore’ window, click the ‘Restore system files and settings’ link.
- Tap the ‘Next’ button and select the most recent restore point when your PC was working fine.
- Click ‘OK’ to confirm the restore point, and the system will automatically restart after the restore point is created.
- Now, try reinstalling the particular program to check if the Avira installation error code 2753 appears. If the issue persists, proceed with the next solution.
Fix 3 : Run System File Checker Tool
- Enter ‘cmd’ in the search box to open the Command Prompt window.
- Type ‘sfc/scannow’ in the open field and press ‘Enter’ to launch the System File Checker tool.
- Wait while the tool scans your PC and fixes the corrupted system file in it.
- Restart the Windows and try to install the particular program.
The Avira Error Code 2753 should be resolved. If the issue persists, contact our technical experts for remote assistance.