Bitdefender Vpn Error 1009
How to fix Bitdefender Vpn Error Code 1009?
The Bitdefender VPN error code 1009 could be triggered due to reasons like unstable internet connection, firewall settings, interruption from another VPN, etc.
Ensure that your Internet connection is stable before following any of the steps that are given below to fix the Bitdefender VPN error 1009.
- Click the Wi-Fi icon on the system tray and check whether you are connected to the Internet.
- If you are not connected, choose your network from the displayed list and click on the Connect button.
- Make sure that no other security or firewall software is blocking the connection.
- Temporarily disable the firewall installed on your network and verify whether the issue is resolved.
- If you have installed any other VPN on your computer, uninstall or disable it temporarily.
- If another proxy is running when you are trying to connect to the network, you may receive the Bitdefender VPN error code 1009.
- Restart your device and try connecting to the VPN again.
- If you have connected wirelessly, try connecting through a wired connection.
- Press the Start menu and go to Settings.
- Go to the Network & Internet section and select the type of connection on the left panel.
- Right-click on your connection and select the Enable option.
- If the issue persists, reinstall Bitdefender VPN.
- Once reinstalled, open the Bitdefender VPN user interface and select the Privacy tab on the left panel.
- Now, click on the Open VPN option and check whether the error appears again.
- If the error occurs again, press the Windows and R buttons together and launch the Run dialog box.
- Type cmd in the search section and click on the OK button.
- Enter ncpa.cpl in the Command Prompt window and hit the Enter key.
- Locate the AnchorFree TAP-Windows Adapter V9 adapter and right-click on it. Select the Enable option from the displayed list.
- Now, the Bitdefender VPN error will be fixed.