Disable Eset Auto Update
How To Disable Eset Automatic Update?
How to configure your Eset security product to Disable Eset Automatic Updates.
Opening Eset in Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Click Start and then select All Programs.
Opening Eset in Windows 8
- Step 1 Open the search bar by pressing the Windows+Q keys on your keyboard.
- Step 2 Type Eset and click the name of your Eset product to open the main program window.
Opening Eset in Windows 10
- Step 1 Look for the Show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar and click on it to see the hidden application.
- Step 2 Look for the Eset icon and then click on it.
Disabling the Automatic Update feature
If you have purchased through Digital River, our partner, you have to perform these steps to stop the auto-renewal.
- Before getting into the actual steps to disable the Eset automatic update, make sure that you are in advanced mode .
- You can see it next to display in the bottom left corner of the program window.
- If in standard mode, switch to advanced mode.
- Click Change or press ctrl+M on your keyboard.
From here, you are going to perform the steps to disable Eset automatic update.
- Step 1 From the main menu of your Eset Security product, click the Tools option, which is in the left pane.
- Step 2 Select Scheduler from the Tools window in the left pane (which is under Tools, Log files, Quarantine, and Scheduler.)
- Step 3 Open the Scheduler planner.
- Step 4 Look for the Regular automatic update and Automatic update after dial-up connection checkboxes.
- Step 5 Automatic updates are now Disabled.
Note: That disabling automatic updates on your computer may risk your system.