Delete Avira From Mac
How To Delete Avira From Mac?
Avira is the most popular antivirus program available for Mac. For some reason, if you want to learn how to Delete Avira From Mac, follow the methods given below.
Steps to uninstall Avira from your Mac:
- Launch the Finder menu from your Dock. Click on Go > Applications.
- Find the Avira application icon.
- Drag and drop the Avira icon into the Trash.
- The uninstallation starts automatically.
- You can alsoright-click the Avira icon and then select Move to Trash from the given options.
- Once the uninstallation is done, click Finish.
- Empty the trash by clicking on the Trash icon in the Dock and choose Empty Trash.
- You can also empty the Trash by using the shortcut Command + Shift + Delete.
- If the program fails to uninstall correctly, some files will remain on your Mac.
Removing remnants of Avira on Mac:
- To remove the leftover Avira antivirus files with the use of Avira uninstaller, follow these steps:
- Download the Avira uninstaller from the support page.
- Open the downloaded Avira.Uninstaller file and it will launch Avira.Uninstall.command.
- Right-click Avira.Uninstall.command and click Open.
- Enter the necessary credentials once the Terminal opens.
- It will automatically run the command to remove Avira’s leftover files.
Remove Avira with MacRemover
- Download and install MacRemover on your Mac.
- Double-click or right-click on MacRemover and choose Open.
- Click on the Avira icon and then choose the Run Analysis button. It scans all of the components of Avira automatically.
- Click Complete Uninstall and then click Yes.
- Now, you’ve seen the steps on how to Delete Avira From Mac using MacRemover.
- If you still need assistance in removing Avira from your Mac computer, click the Call Us button available on this page.