Install Norton Antivirus On Second Computer
How To Install Norton Antivirus On Second Computer?
Norton Antivirus is an application that protects your device from unknown threats.
Learn how To Install Norton Antivirus On Second Computer by following the below-mentioned steps.
- On your Windows computer, close all the running programs and open the default browser.
- Make sure that you have a standard Internet connection on your computer.
- In the browser window, navigate to the official Norton site.
- On the Norton home screen, click the Sign In button underneath Welcome to Norton.
- On the next screen, enter your registered email address and password in the required fields.
- Click the Sign In button and wait for Norton to retrieve your account information.
- Next, click the Download Norton button available at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- In the pop-up dialog box, click the Install on another device tab.
- Enter an email address to receive your Norton Antivirus download link.
- Click the Send icon and select Done.
- Now, open your email account on the second computer.
- Open the email received from Norton and click the Install Now button.
- Next, click the Agree & Download button.
- Wait for the product to complete the download.
- After completing the download, open the downloaded file and wait until Norton Security with Backup is downloaded.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Once installed, close the Norton installation window and restart your computer.
- After restarting, launch the Norton Antivirus software and click the Scan button to scan your system files.
- If it detects any virus-infected files, repair them using the on-screen prompts.
- If you have no idea about how To Install Norton Antivirus On Second Computer
, click the Call button available on this page to contact our technical support team for remote assistance.