Panda Not Activating
Why Panda Antivirus Not Activating?
Panda Antivirus is a well-known virus defender that removes all the potential malware from your computer. If the Panda Antivirus Not Activating on your computer,
follow the troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the activation problems.
- First, verify whether you have a stable Internet connection on your computer while activating Panda Antivirus.
- Ensure that you have entered the correct activation key.
- If necessary, access your Panda Account by entering your email address & password in the required fields.
- After entering the correct login credentials, click Log In.
- If you have forgotten the login password, click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link. Follow the on-screen prompts and change your account password.
- If you have not yet created your Panda account, click on Create new account.
- After logging in to your
Panda account, click the My Products tab and check your license expiry details.
- If you see the ‘You have exceeded the maximum number of activations’ message, click the Release button to reassign licenses.
- Once the process is complete, activate Panda Antivirus again.
- If Panda Antivirus is not activating or shows any errors regarding the Internet Explorer proxy settings, launch Internet Explorer and click the Tools icon (gear symbol).
- Select Internet options from the drop-down list and head to the Connections tab.
- Click the LAN settings button and disable the Use a proxy server for your LAN checkbox.
- Click OK twice in the Internet options window and activate your Panda Antivirus again.
- If the problem persists, open the Control Panel and click the Uninstall a program option beneath Programs.
- Select the Panda Antivirus from the displayed list and click the Uninstall button at the top.
- If prompted, click Uninstall again to confirm your action.
- Once you have removed Panda Antivirus, restart your computer and reinstall the software.
- You have now seen the troubleshooting steps to be used if Panda Antivirus Not Activating
on your computer.